PLEASE NOTE THIS FOLLOWING RETURN POLICY AND INFORMATION ARE FOR MARK'S COMMERCIAL RETURNS ONLY.
RETURN POLICYAt Mark's Commercial & L'Équipeur, we stand behind everything we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Mark’s Commercial purchase, within 100 days, please return your unused, unworn, unaltered, unembellished or Manufacturer defective item for a full refund.
Please use this Return Form
Terms and Conditions
- Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Return shipping charges for online orders can not be refunded.
- To ensure your order is delivered safely and directly to you a shipping carrier is automatically determined by Mark’s Commercial/L’Equipeur.
- Please allow 30 days from date of receipt to process your return.
- Remote returns may be utilized for defective product. Defects include embellishment errors, incorrect fulfillment and flaws in the fabrication of the garment.
100-Day Boot Guarantee: We expect your boots to do the job they've been designed to do. Flawlessly. However, if at any time during the first 100 days after purchasing them you experience a manufacturer defect, we want to know about it. Simply bring them and your original receipt into any Mark's/L'Équipeur store and we will replace them. Refunds and exchanges cannot be processed after 100 days.
Web Orders: Returns of web ordered product will not be accepted at Mark's/L'Équipeur stores across Canada. Please utilize the returns email to coordinate your return.
Store Orders: Returns of store ordered products will be accepted at Mark's/L'Équipeur stores across Canada with a copy of your receipt.
MARK'S RETAIL RETURN INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE